The products offered in the Snape.lt store can be purchased both in Lithuania and abroad. Goods are delivered after payment within 1-3 working days to all major Baltic cities, unless otherwise specified. You can choose one of the shipping methods most acceptable to you:
- Sending by Omniva postal machine - 4.5 eur
- Sending by LP Express postage meter - 4.1 eur
- Sending by DPD postal machine - 3.5 eur
- DPD courier - 5.5 eur
- LP Express courier - 6.5 eur
- Omniva courier - 7 eur
- Registered shipping by Lithuanian Post to foreign countries - from 6.50 euros (depending on the total weight and the country, the price may rise).
- We can also ship by bus or pay for goods by courier, for these shipping methods please contact +370 683 82374 or e-mail by mail: email@example.com
- An additional fee applies for shipping to Neringa, so please contact us by phone or email before purchasing.
- Free shipping in Lithuania applies to orders of 60 euros or more
- If the package is not picked up from the Omniva/LP express post office within the set time, or if you want to redirect it to another post office, a return fee of 3.50 euros will be applied. It will be deducted from the total amount of the order.
* Prices may change depending on the currently valid offers of partners.
Delivery fee is applied per order.
The term of delivery of the goods is given in the product description. It is preliminary and subject to change.
We undertake to make every effort to deliver your purchased item as soon as possible.
Choice of self-service parcel pickup machine
The nearest self-service parcel pickup machine is selected by the system automatically according to the address you specified.
It is very important to fill in the correct address during the order, because if you do not enter the house number or enter the street name incorrectly, the post machine that the system will select may not be suitable.
Packing of goods
To preserve product quality, all items are shipped in bubble wrap or special shipping boxes.
When collecting the product from the courier, please check the packaging for damage (wet, torn, torn or otherwise externally damaged). If the package is damaged, the recipient must note this in the delivery document. After signing this document without comments, it is considered that the shipment was delivered intact. If you suspect that the product inside may be damaged, please do not accept the product and contact us.
The orders are sent to the address that you specify in your registration form as "Delivery address". Be careful and check that all the data is correct, because an incorrect address will directly affect the shipment.